Martin Reh's self-understanding contains ...
- that projects only starts, when all requirements and targets are completely defined
- that jointly defined targets will be performed professional and always in time
- that execution is part of the consulting task
- that words are always followed up by deeds
- that ommunication will be sovereign, open and honest on all company levels
- that possible problems are pointed out early
- that a measurable added value and benefit will be generated
Thus, Martin Reh agrees with the guidelines of the federal association of german consultants (BDU), the code of honour of the european organization for quality (EOQ) and DIN EN 16114.